free iPad idea, again
dale
2019-04-13 23:50:51 UTC
Was just watching HSN and they are selling iPads with Apple pencils.

Reminded me of an idea I posted without a patent search. It could apply
to any touch surface computer.

How about a surface/software system that can be calibrated to use any
drawing device? Like your favorite set of regular paintbrushes.
dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/
Savageduck
2019-04-14 00:27:32 UTC
Post by dale
Was just watching HSN and they are selling iPads with Apple pencils.
Reminded me of an idea I posted without a patent search. It could apply
to any touch surface computer.
How about a surface/software system that can be calibrated to use any
drawing device? Like your favorite set of regular paintbrushes.
...er, Go for it!!
--
Regards,
Savageduck
dale
2019-04-14 00:45:47 UTC
Post by Savageduck
Post by dale
Was just watching HSN and they are selling iPads with Apple pencils.
Reminded me of an idea I posted without a patent search. It could apply
to any touch surface computer.
How about a surface/software system that can be calibrated to use any
drawing device? Like your favorite set of regular paintbrushes.
...er, Go for it!!
ok ... I'll start

i=1;
j=1;

for i = 1 to 2;
j=j+i;
end
dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/
dale
2019-04-14 01:10:54 UTC
Post by dale
Was just watching HSN and they are selling iPads with Apple pencils.
Reminded me of an idea I posted without a patent search. It could apply
to any touch surface computer.
How about a surface/software system that can be calibrated to use any
drawing device? Like your favorite set of regular paintbrushes.
might need a whole bunch of different printers to output the
intentional look(s)

like a watercolor printer
dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/
dale
2019-04-14 01:34:37 UTC
Post by dale
Was just watching HSN and they are selling iPads with Apple pencils.
Reminded me of an idea I posted without a patent search. It could
apply to any touch surface computer.
How about a surface/software system that can be calibrated to use any
drawing device? Like your favorite set of regular paintbrushes.
might need a  whole bunch of different printers to output the
intentional look(s)
like a watercolor printer
I guess this makes the original idea too expensive

just add a printer that can do various media
dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/
dale
2019-04-14 02:23:53 UTC
Post by dale
Post by dale
Was just watching HSN and they are selling iPads with Apple pencils.
Reminded me of an idea I posted without a patent search. It could
apply to any touch surface computer.
How about a surface/software system that can be calibrated to use any
drawing device? Like your favorite set of regular paintbrushes.
might need a  whole bunch of different printers to output the
intentional look(s)
like a watercolor printer
I guess this makes the original idea too expensive
just add a printer that can do various media
might have to make some algorithm adjustments in the printer driver or
RIP in order to fine tune the look/feel of the desired colorants/media
into actual printer colorants/media
dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/
PeterN
2019-04-15 17:17:09 UTC
Post by dale
Post by dale
Was just watching HSN and they are selling iPads with Apple pencils.
Reminded me of an idea I posted without a patent search. It could
apply to any touch surface computer.
How about a surface/software system that can be calibrated to use
any drawing device? Like your favorite set of regular paintbrushes.
might need a  whole bunch of different printers to output the
intentional look(s)
like a watercolor printer
I guess this makes the original idea too expensive
just add a printer that can do various media
might have to make some algorithm  adjustments in the printer driver or
RIP in order to fine tune the look/feel of the desired colorants/media
into actual printer colorants/media
That has been on the market for years. You just have to know what you
are doing, and also use the correct paper and driver for the results you
want.
PeterN
dale
2019-04-15 21:10:41 UTC
[...]